AP210: Automatic Dumpling Maker Machine
The Automatic Dumpling Maker Machine AP210 is the perfect machine for small food processing operations. The AP210 incorporates a newly patented system of dough rolling and sheeting. As a result, the dough sheeting process is more gradual and excludes shock changes that significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes dough heating.
Max output capacity at 250 kg/hr.
Types of Products
The AP210 dumpling maker machine produces the following types of products: Dumplings, Ravioli, Empanada, Filled pasta, Manti, Samosa, Pierogi, Pelmeni, Kreplach, and Vareniki.
Types of Product Shapes
The AP210 produces the following product shapes: Ball/sphere, Round, Rectangle, Square, Ural, Triangle, Heart, Fish, and Half-moon. Special custom images are also possible with the AP210.
Principle of Operation
- Dough is fed to the dumpling machine manually.
- Then, dough is rolled to form two preliminary dough sheets which are fed to the rolling rollers. The distance between the preliminary rolling rollers and adjustable rolling rollers is small. This small gap prevents the dough from drying and minimizes the shop environment influence.
- Further on, the dough is delivered to the molding drums. Ground meat or other filling is fed to the space between the molding drums continuously.
- Next stage is molding by pressing of shaped notch molding drums with ground meat or other filling inside.
- End-product is removed out of the molding drums to the runout conveyor by special automatic pushers.
- Each knot of the machine is actuated by a separate motor gear.
Perfect for Small Food Processing Operations
The AP210 Automatic Dumpling Maker Machine is small, compact, and the output capacity meets the challenges and is therefore perfect for small food processing operations.