The insulated structural panels can be used to erect free-standing buildings and make cold rooms or freezers inside existing buildings. The panels can be mounted both vertically and horizontally as single and multi-span elements.
- The profiling of the metal cladding makes the walls look aesthetically pleasing
- Sealing compound applied at the construction site
- A large radius of profiling of the lock ensuring the integrity of the protective coatings
- Contoured edges facilitate assembly and increase thermal insulation
- Double lock connecting the panels guaranteeing high fire tightness properties
- Labyrinth core contact eliminating thermal bridge
- Core made of rigid PIR foam with very good thermal insulation and fire properties