The refrigeration panels plate cladding are galvanized steel sheet on both sides according to EN 10346 with organic polyester varnish with a coating thickness of 25 μm. The tightness of panel joints is ensured by the PUS polyurethane gasket applied at the production stage.
- The profiling of the metal cladding makes the walls look aesthetically pleasing
- A large radius of profiling of the lock ensuring the integrity of the protective coatings
- Double lock connecting the panels guaranteeing high fire integrity properties
- Contoured edges facilitate assembly and increase thermal insulation
- Core made of rigid PIR foam with very good thermal insulation and fire properties
- Continuous polyurethane gasket maintaining high thermal insulation. It was applied during the production process
- Aluminum foil prevents water vapor from entering the polyurethane foam core