The insulated metal roofing panels are fastened with screws to the wooden, steel or reinforced concrete structure. The minimum roof pitch is 3 ° (5.2%) without skylights and 5 ° (8.7%) for covering panels joined along their length. The plate cladding is galvanized steel sheet on both sides according to EN 10346 with organic polyester varnish with a coating thickness of 25 μm. The modular width of the panel is 1000 mm, and its standard lengths range from 2.0 m to 12.0 m. The tightness of panel joints is ensured by the PUS polyurethane gasket applied at the production stage.
- The profiling of the metal cladding makes the walls look aesthetically pleasing
- A large radius of cladding profiling ensuring the integrity of the protective coatings
- Continuous polyurethane gasket applied during the production process
- Protection chamber against water capillary action
- Core made of rigid PIR foam with very good thermal insulation and fire properties
- Contoured edges facilitate assembly and increase thermal insulation
- Continuous polyurethane gasket maintaining high thermal insulation. It was applied during the production process
- Aluminum foil prevents the penetration of water vapor into the core of polyisocyanurate foam
On special customer request, we supply panels shorter than 2.0 m and longer than 12.0 m, with a maximum length of 16.5 m.