AP720: Automatic Ravioli Machine
The Automatic Ravioli Machine is the perfect machine for medium to large food processing operations. AP720 automatic machine has a newly patented multistage system of dough sheeting. Therefore, the dough sheeting process has become even more gradual and eliminates dough mixing, tearing, and heating and improves dough elasticity.
Max output capacity at 800 kg/hr.
Types of Products
The AP720 automatic ravioli machine produces the following types of products: Dumplings, Ravioli, Empanada, Filled pasta, Manti, Samosa, Pierogi, Pelmeni, Kreplach, and Vareniki.
Types of Product Shapes
The AP720 produces the following product shapes: Ball/sphere, Round, Rectangle, Square, Ural, Triangle, Heart, Fish, and Half-moon. Special custom images are also possible with the AP720.
Principle of Operation
- Dough is fed to the dumpling machine manually.
- Then, dough is rolled to form two preliminary dough sheets which are fed to the rolling rollers. The distance between the preliminary rolling rollers and adjustable rolling rollers is small. This small gap prevents the dough from drying and minimizes the shop environment influence.
- Further on, the dough is delivered to the molding drums. Ground meat or other filling is fed to the space between the molding drums continuously.
- Next stage is molding by pressing of shaped notch molding drums with ground meat or other filling inside.
- End-product is removed out of the molding drums to the runout conveyor by special automatic pushers.
- Each knot of the machine is actuated by a separate motor gear.
Perfect for Medium to Large Food Processing Operations
The AP720 Automatic Ravioli Machine is reliable, affordable, compact, and the output capacity meets the challenges and is therefore perfect for medium to large food processing operations.